Scotland has some of the best whiskies in the world and being the home of golf some of the best and most respected golf courses in the world. St Andrews in Fife is known as the “home of golf” and has an enthusiastic and dedicated following. Scotland also has high quality hotels and restaurants. That makes it the perfect place to combine all these great pleasures in life. At High Spirits Tours we are embracing the golf, whisky and great food combo tour to great effect.
From a luxury Scottish golf trip with added whisky tasting and distillery touring to quick 9-hole course bagging with whisky tasting in equal measure we can cater for all trip requirements.
Suggested fantastic Scottish golf courses for tours are:
- Edinburgh and East Lothian (Muirfield, Gullane, North Berwick etc)
- Fife (St Andrews, Kingsbarns, Torrance etc)
- Highlands and Islands (Royal Dornoch, Nairn, Castle Stuart etc)
- Aberdeenshire (Royal Aberdeen, Cruden Bay, Trump International etc)
- Angus and Perthshire (Carnoustie, Panmure, Dumbarnie etc)
- Glasgow and Ayrshire (Royal Troon, Turnberry, Prestwick etc)
- SW Scotland, Mull of Kintyre and Islay (Machrihanish, Machrie, Western Gailes etc)
High Spirits Tours golf and whisky packages can include your accommodation and meal arrangements and suggestions. Golf clubs and buggies can also be included, if required! Everything will be arranged for you in an efficient manner.
Golf lovers are passionate people as are whisky lovers. If you are both then why not combine them with a High Spirits Tours combo tour at any level of luxury you would like? Our guided tours allow you to take some site seeing in too, not just transportation.
If you know your Gleneagles Golf Course and Tullibardine Distillery, Carnoustie Golf Course and Glencadam Distillery or Royal Dornoch Golf Course and Balblair Distillery then you can combine these into an unforgettable tour.