There are many Scotch malt whisky clubs and organisations around the world. At High Spirits Tours we offer a service to plan and organise these trips with ease. We work with the group organisers to come up with the best tour to meet the requirements of the group and work with the distilleries to come up with an exciting visit.
Our Group Whisky Tour packages are made available with accommodation from B&B to 5* luxury. Also included are all the distillery visits. These will be planned beforehand and then arranged with our contacts at the distilleries.
It may be possible to also visit some distilleries that are not open to the public through prior arrangement. This is subject to availability of distillery management and operatives. All areas can be visited and we will advise how easy it will be to get to all the required dsitilleries in the time available.
Areas we can visit are:
- Highlands and Islands (including Glenmorangie, Balblair, Talisker, Highland Park, Glengoyne, Old Pulteney, Glendronach plus many more in this large area)
- Islay (including all the islands famous distilleries, Ardbeg, Lagavulin, Laphroaig, Kilchoman, Bunnahabhain, Caol Ila, Bruichladdich, Ardnahoe and Bruichladdich)
- Campbeltown (Glen Scotia, Springbank, Glengyle (Kilkerran) and the famous Cadenhead Warehouse)
- Lowland (including Auchentoshan, Bladnoch, Glenkinchie and more)
- Speyside (including Macallan, Glenfiddich, Glenallachie, Cragganmore and many, many more)
To start your whisky adventure, drop us a note with your plans and we can get started…………